First United Capital Group is “the Next Generation Global Investment Company” that brings our people together connecting capital and expertise with great ideas and products.
We offer small and midsized FinTech start-up companies a way to fund, market & list on a secondary stock exchange through an IPO process (Initial Public Offering) that enables trading.
Our purpose is to elevate exceptional tech start-ups and turn them into global success stories with our Partners and Investors, joining together as one.
We believe that engaging and taking our clients and customers (our community, our family) on the journey should be at the heart of our business. Based in Curaçao (an autonomous country within the Kingdom of The Netherlands) with a focus on international markets.
How it works?
- Exceptional small & midsized FinTech start-up companies’ approach First United Capital Group.
- We carry out thorough Due Diligence and select the best ideas.
- We then form a partnership, establishing a commercial collaboration agreement.
- We provide set up services in readiness for Funding and Listing.
- Finally, we promote the new company onto EarlyBird Funding.
EarlyBird Funding is a subsidiary of First United Capital Group. It is our FinTech start-up Funding, Investment and Trading platform and EarlyBird Funding is a Listing Advisor, Broker and Member of the Dutch Caribbean Securities Exchange (“DCSX”).
As an Investor in First United Capital Group, you share ownership in every new company that we back and become part of EarlyBird Funding Community.