Our main strategy is to seek first-class stable investments and secure the company’s assets through advantageous property investments. The Company invests directly in property, mainly in Europe, fully acquiring assets or acquiring interests in property by structuring joint ventures with private and public operating companies or private placements in real estate operating companies.
We seek three primary risk/return alternatives:
Core Strategy: investments in low-risk, income producing and high-quality “stabilized” properties. Portfolio construction is driven by income, along with diversifying property type, economic exposure, and geography.
Investments in a less efficient and higher-return sector of the market. We seek to add value by identifying physical, operational or financial improvement opportunities that we can address through active management. Our strategy may also include forming property-level joint ventures with public and private real estate operating companies. Moderate leverage is typically employed, and in contrast to core strategies, the return on investment is more dependent on growth.
Investments with higher-risk profiles. These investments are highly leveraged and typically the return on investment is dependent upon growth.
- All our Real Estate Investments are analyzed by professionals
- Each project will be handled separately through Single Purpose Vehicles (SPV) Each project will go through a thorough due diligence before we enter
- Each project will be monitored by the asset management company
- The Real Estate Team has a lot of experience from managing assets all over the world.
- We will take advantage of companies in distress and good opportunities through banks all over the world
- First United Capital Group aims to invest for the future on behalf of the investors